Tuesday, March 3, 2015

2 Weeks

Tomorrow is my 2 week marker. It has gone so quickly, even with every day being the same old, same old!!!
I go back to the hospital tomorrow for my hard cast. Ive said it before but Im excited to see my frankenstein foot. I know it will be black and blue, etc, but it will be good to have a visual on it!
Just a question - will they be x-raying it tomorrow? Just wondered!!

So, I had a shower on Sunday all by myself and had no difficulty at all. Im doing my physio exercises in the bed every day, and some core work. I do mindfulness and meditation every day as well, and other than that, I eat, watch Netflix, Shows, indulge in my facebook addiction, listen to podcasts and read.

Im down to 30mg of coedine and 2 paracetamol x 4 times a day now. Am managing well on the reduced dose of coedine. I have a feeling I may need it and the oxy tomorrow so will bring them with me. 

Nothing more to report for now. I feel its all going in the right direction. I am so lucky to be able to stay at my Mums, and god love her, she hasnt been feeling very well, but soldiering on - although, to be fair, all I really need doing is be fed, and my commode emptied when needed. (Im not a needy patient!!) But still, I feel it for her.

I am getting around on my knee scooter. Still havent used the crutched, nor have had to. I havent used the zimmer in about a week either. The knee scooter is such a blessing. Well worth every penny. 



So I will be back on Thurs with an update on how I get on tomorrow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment